- 1 small pumpkin, seeded and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Hexapi Organic Acacia Honey
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
In a baking dish, place the pumpkin flesh side up. Season with the sea salt and cayenne pepper and then drizzle with the olive oil. Cover with foil. Bake until fork-tender, about 35 minutes. Remove the foil and drizzle the pumpkin with the honey.
Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with the cheese. Garnish with the hazelnuts and parsley, and drizzle the lemon juice over. Serve warm.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you cook!