- 1/3 cup Organic Spring Honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 seeded and chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup cut snow peas
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimps
- 3 green cut onions
- 6 cups cooked white rice
Combine Organic Spring Honey, soy sauce, vinegar, orange peel and red pepper flakes until mixed. Set aside. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Stir in garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 1 minute until fragrant. Add bell pepper and snow peas; stir-fry 1 minute until crisp-tender. Add shrimp and green onions; stir-fry for 1 minute until shrimp just turns pink. Stir in reserved honey sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Serve over cooked rice.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!