Bee-utiful Summer Salad with Cornflower Honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflower honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces cubed watermelon
- 12 ounces cubed honeydew
- 1 small English cucumber, cut lengthwise into thin ribbons (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons torn mint leaves
Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add melons, cucumber, and onion. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Sprinkle with mint.
If you make this recipe, be sure to take a photo and hashtag it #HexapiHoney. We'd love to see what you create!