Honey & Health
- Honey is the only food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life, including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and water. It is the only food containing pinocembrin, a powerful antioxidant that improves brain functioning.
- Raw honey is a natural source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, and minerals, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium chlorine, sulphur, and phosphate.
- Microorganisms do not grow in honey.
- Honey speeds the healing of open wounds and also combats infection.
- Honey is an antimicrobial agent, which means it deters the growth of certain types of bacteria, yeast and moulds.
- Research shows Propolis may relieve cold sores, canker sores, herpes, sore throat, cavities, and even eczema.
- Honey has proven to be a natural throat soother! Gargle with honey to soothe a sore throat and prevent coughing attacks.
- Raw honey is a natural sweetener with the benefits of all those antioxidants and antimicrobial properties that are not present in table sugar.
Disclaimer: The information presented above is not intended to prescribe or give in any way or form medical advice or diagnosis. Please always consult your trusted physician. This product is not registered under the Hong Kong Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.